Date(s) - 10/23/2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
3pm Saturday October 23, 2021 Halloween Concert. (Rain date 3pm Sunday Oct. 24, 2021)
On the grounds of St. Barnabas Episcopal Church (2800 Duncan Road, Wilmington, DE 19808)
NSO’s 55th Season starts with an outdoor, Halloween concert featuring your favorite spooky classics and one of our youth concerto contest winners!
Tickets are $10 per person pre-order below and at the concert box office. (18 years old and under are free when accompanied by an adult.)
Simeone Tartaglione, Music Director:
- Camille Saint Saens, “Danse Macabre”, Op. 40
- Modest Mussorgsky, “Night on Bald Mountain” (1867)
- Niccolò Paganini, Violin Concerto No. 1, Op 6 (1st movement) –
Sivani Srinivasan, 2020-2021 NSO Betsy L. Kent Youth concerto Competition Winner
- Edvard Grieg, “Morning Mood” & “In the Hall of the Mountain King” from Peer Gynt
- Paul Dukas, “Sorcerer’s Apprentice”
- Harry Potter Symphonic Suite arranged by Jerry Brubaker
Bookings are closed for this event.