Season Cancellation

Dear NSO Patrons,
The NSO Board has decided that we must cancel our remaining concerts. This includes the April 4th Chamber Concert and the May 17th Symphony Concert. We are not able to reschedule these performances as we had hoped.
Our collaboration with MOXART is still tentatively on for June 12th. This concert is not spearheaded by us so we have to wait for more information from the MOXART group. We will post ticket information for that concert as it becomes available.
 We will miss seeing all of you. Next season will kick off in September. Check back for updates on our website. I hope to have everything updated and ticket purchasing available by Mid May if not sooner.
If you have any questions please let me know either by email or phone.
Stay Healthy & Stay Home!!
Roxie Rust
Business Manager